Everything here is copyrighted and trademarked.
- KEYNETZ assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on this site.
- KEYNETZ("KEYNETZ") is not liable for any direct incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to , or use of this site.
- KEYNETZ is not responsible for conditions that may exist beyond our control
a) For problems arising from your existing hardware or software configuration(s).
b) For the integrity or functionality of ANY software product.
c) For any product(s) purchased elsewhere.
d) For your data. A full backup should be completed prior to service.
e) For your data. Any data corrupted, damaged, deleted or lost due to a virus.
- KEYNETZ reserves the right to change anything on this page or this site at anytime.
- Customer will not resell or redistribute, or allow others to resell or redistribute, access to the Service in any manner.
- Rules.While using the Service, you may not:
- post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Service in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Service or the Internet;
- post or transmit messages constituting "spam", which includes but is not limited to unsolicited e-mail messages, inappropriate postings to news groups, false commercial messages, mail bombing or any other abuse of e-mail or news group servers;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, "cancelbot", "trojan horse", "worm" or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- upload or download, post, publish, retrieve, transmit, or otherwise reproduce, distribute or provide access to information, software or other material which: (i) is confidential or is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without prior authorization from the rights holder(s); (ii) is defamatory, obscene, child pornography or hate literature; or
(iii) constitutes invasion of privacy, appropriation of personality, or unauthorized linking or framing.
- Your Equipment.It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system meets the minimum requirements stated by KEYNETZ as being necessary to use the Service. From time to time, the computer equipment required to access and use the Service may change. Accordingly, your computer equipment may cease to be adequate to access and use the Service.
- E-mail.Sending unsolicited, e-mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements is prohibited. Users will not use another site's mail server to relay mail.
- System and Network Security.Users are prohibited from violating any system or network security measures including but not limited to engaging in unauthorized access or use of KEYNETZ's or a third party's network, data or information. Users are unauthorized to monitor KEYNETZ or third party's data, systems or network traffic. Users are prohibited to interfere with service to any user, host or network including without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, and deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Users are prohibited to forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- VIOLATION OF ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY KEYNETZ considers the above practices to constitute abuse of its service. Therefore, KEYNETZ' terms and conditions of service prohibit these practices. Engaging in one or more of these practices may result in termination or suspension of the offender's account and/or access to KEYNETZ's services. Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit KEYNETZ' actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities. KEYNETZ reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the KEYNETZ service, and levying cancellation charges to cover KEYNETZ' costs. In addition, KEYNETZ reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.